Kym's playslist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

20 April, 2009

Blogging...

This is my second attempt at blogging! So be lenient with me! Lets see, where to begin... My daughter Lyndzi is married and is about to have a baby! She thinks that she is going to make me a grandma, so I will have to come up with some code name instead like nana or something that sounds less grandma-ish (any suggestions?).


My other daughter is finishing up her second year of college. There aren't any boyfriends I have to scare off as of right now, but that won't last long!

Can you believe all of my kids are out of the house...in a matter of speaking :) We will actually have a pretty full house here very soon when Gianna decides to come! OK, well that is the current update for now!

No comments: