Kym's playslist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

21 April, 2009

Taking Grandma to the Eye Doctor

Okay so Lyndzi made me this cute blog spot so I will tell you the story of taking Mom to the eye doctor and they sent her home with a patch over her good eye.  She could barely see a thing when I left her at Kathleen's house so I decided I had better call to make sure she didn't try to go home.  But when I called Kathleens house Ashley and Courtney informed me that Grandma had decided to head home.  Scared to death I tried oved and over to reach her at home.  Calling every one from Kyle, Keith to Jane at the Pizza store.  Finally I told Jane I would give her 30 more minutes before we called out the calvary.  Mom finally called and said she had forgotten her phone and her and Keith who had also forgotten his phone were eating at El Rancho and she was okay.  She couldn't see very well at all but got a  lot better once she got to Payson.  And I wonder where we get our stubborn streak from.  =o)

No comments: